Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) symptoms is referred to by some as the common cold equivalent of anxiety. GAD may be as common as the cold, but unfortunately it does not pass away as easily; an Aspirin, fluids and few days rest, but GAD symptoms are more pervasive than that and insidiously persists for an obdurant time completely stealing the joy from a person’s life.
But what are these GAD symptoms that can afflict one:
- Firstly, an almost defining quality is that you suffer from a long-lasting, almost constant state of worry, tension and anxiety. If you have had these feelings for six months, they are constant and seem to be around no matter what you do then you could begin to wonder whether your are not sufferer from GAD.
- If you frequently experience a number of the following symptoms/problems:
- You feel restless and are often irritable and edgy
- You fidget, scratch, or feel keyed up and tense
- You get tired easily and want to lie down
- Muscles in your back, neck and shoulders are tense and get sore
- You can’t concentrate and finish task – jumping from one task to another not finishing anything
- Difficulty falling asleep
- In some instances, always being tired and sleeping
Then, in all probability you are suffering from GAD.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- What Is an OCD Test? Take One Here
- What Causes PTSD?