Anxiety is manifested and experienced in three areas:
- Emotions – the feelings you have while in a stated of anxiety
- Physical – sensations and bodily reactions and symptoms that appear as you become anxious, or are present through the anxiety cycle
- Thoughts – the thoughts, ideas and self conversations you have with yourself that either increase or lead to being anxious.
- their behavior
- somatic outcomes or symptoms, and
- thoughts held and generated during the passage of the anxiety attack.
Incoming search terms:
- three components of anxiety
- three components model of anxiety